Thursday, February 14, 2008

Friday Freebie..a few hours early :)

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day..my dearest husband surprised me with a dozen red roses first thing today..needless to say he got a breakfast fit for a king for that move :). I opted to do something different from kits for your freebie today; how about something for the little men? I made you a desktop wallpaper to feature your "littlest heartbreaker"..of course the preview is of my little man and is not included in the file *wink* I have it in 2 forms 800x600 and 1024x768. Links are beneath the preview. Thanks for all of the love you leave; it's so nice to know that people appreciate the time I take to make my freebies..you all are just great! Have a wonderful weekend..until next time...xoxo K

Preview is much smaller than actual size :)



800x600here

1024x768here

No comments: