Thursday, December 18, 2008

New kit in stores and LOTS OF SALES :)

My newest kit hit stores yesterday..heres a peek :)



There are 12 papers and 22 total elements..perfect for all winter long..and you can get it on sale!

All my products both CU & PU are on sale for $1.25 at Busy Scrappin and Scrap Happiness. No matter what the original cost..everything including new releases are in this sale :)

Click here or here to shop!

I also have a 25% off sale at Cotton Candy Kreations..some of my products can be lower than $1.25 there.
Click here to go there :)

I wanted to give everyone to get a opportunity to save some money with the tight times here at Christmas. You can pick whichever store or sale is right for your budget :) I am running these sales until December 31st.

Check back soon for another freebie..off to get some more cleaning done for the holidays..xoxo K

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Wishing you the Happiest Holidays!! :D

Unknown said...

I Love your portion its Fabulous...thanks so much for your help((hugs))Loves Ya!!!