Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Scrappin Closing Sale..and a Cu Freebie

It is sad news to report that "Busy Scrappin" will be closing at the end of the day on May 31st. I have so enjoyed my time there, and my "boss" is one of my dearest friends; I have met and worked with so many talented people in my stay there..I wish them all well in their endeavours. I and several other designers have marked ALL of our items down to $1 or $2 for the final 2 days of sales. You can catch a lot of great items for less but only until closing on May 31st. Thank you all for your support of this "grand lady" of a store..I know I will be sad to see it go.

As a final thank you to this fine store and my readers and customers there..I have placed a CU Freebie over at Busy Scrappin. Click the image to go snag it..(freebies are located at the bottom of the store home page, just click to download, no need to add to your cart)

LINK REMOVED AS STORE IS NOW CLOSED

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great gift sweetie! Looks like another winner to me! Hope you and the family are all doing ok!!!

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses!!!

Aunt Anne

Lisete said...

Thanks for this super cute freebie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't get into the store, says it's been closed. :( Great pen template though.
Hugs,
Jennifer