Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates, a new arrival and a commercial use freebie

I hope that this post finds you all well. I thought I would take a minute and update a few things going on. If you are connected with me on Facebook, you've seen several posts in the last few weeks with me talking about doctor's appointments and a possibility of surgery. I'm generally not one to go on about such things, however, since my appointment was changed from yesterday to next Tuesday, I'm a bit in a stir for the moment. I may be a way for a bit..just a little while in the next few weeks dependant upon what the results from the next visit shows. I found out in May that I have not 1 but 2 ovarian cysts that are of a "nice" size that may have to be removed. Nervous yes, however, the promise of relief after almost 2 months of pain is of greater value at this point. I will let you all know when I know..believe me the wait is just as bad as the pain at this point. Any prayers are truly appreciated.

I have also been asked to design at I Got Lucky Skraps this week and will be adding products there shortly.

I added a new commercial use template set to TKO SCRAPS tonight and it's exclusive and right now you can grab it and all my products for 40% off!




And of course, here is a sampler for you, click the image to download. Until next time, take care..xoxo K

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Natasha aka. Sticky Kisses said...

Miss K!! Thanks for this freebie.. I have bought some of your CU items.. I need to make a kit now!!!

I love the new fruit!!

KissedbyPix said...

Orange you glad I love yew! always in my prayers babes!

xoxoxo
Pix

Liv said...

awww...little orange is so cute!!! :) Thank you! :)

I'll be keeping you in my prayers. :)

Jody said...

Hi Kathy, this is so cute!!!! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry to hear your dr sppt was postponed, even if just a few days. I know how ready you are to have this over with!! Big HUGS!!!!!!

Love ya
Jody :-)

oOohLaLa Scraps said...

Thanks K. IGL is excited to have you join us and thanks for the freebie..
xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

You have an award on my blog sweetie.
xoxoxoxo