Monday, July 27, 2009

This is gonna be a long post LOL..never fear, theres a CU Freebie :)

Been a crazy week here, hope all is going well with you :)..seems I'm a tad behind..somedays seem to be more insane than others with my munchkins running amuck and so without further adue..let's play catch up!

First I wanna say a HUGE ty to Medi for her lovely lovely rendering of Paris..I just adore her! Made my blog so pretty..mwah! You can find all of Medi's wonderful works over at TKO :)


I have recieved an award from not 1 but 3 dear friends; Leaonna, Jody & Lorri. Thank you so much ladies..you mean so much to me!



In return I am passin it along to
Kirsty

Melanie

Medi


Next Miss Pixie and Linda have tagged me..

THREE NAMES I GO BY:
Honey, Mama, K May
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Martinsville VA, Wilson NC, Myrtle Beach SC
*****
THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:
Heroes
Desperate Housewives
Paris Hilton's My New Bff (currently on show#3)
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
Gatlinburg TN,Charleston SC, Washington DC
*****
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:
Pizza, Tacos, ice cream
*****
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Payday,season premeires of Heroes & Desperate Housewives
*****
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE:
PARIS
Leaonna
Pixie
Jody (ok so I know its 4..but I can't leave Paris out)
*****
THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Midnight blue,PINK,teal
*****
THREE FAVORITE BOOKS:
Harry Potter Year 7
Twilight
Paris Hilton, How to be an Heiress

*****
THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY:
Twitter, Advertise, Blog
*****
PASS THIS IN TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

My Choices are
Medi

Leaonna

Jody

Melanie

June


I also received another wonderful layout share from Helen, this time using my Happy Breakfast kit..Great Job sweetie! I just love all the sparklies :)




Here's the new goodies at the store this week!






and they're on sale!! Hurry over to TKO and grab them at these great prices!
There are TONS of items both CU and PU on sale from .60 to 60% until July 31st:)

Now since you've been such patient readers..I come bearing a CU present. Enjoy!
Until next time, which hopefully will be sooner than later take care of you..xoxo K

Click image to download

5 comments:

Census said...

Thanks for the tag...now I need to think, lol!
Congratulations on the award!!
I lovve your templates, they are always such fun and really cute!!
Thank you for the brilliant gift!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

* Lee said...

You're making me thirsty right now! :) Thank you!

TitanThirteen said...

This is too kawaii! Thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).