Saturday, September 5, 2009

$1 CU & PU ALL WEEKEND LONG & a PU goody :)

It's that wonderful time again! Select designers at TKO Scraps have their products both cu & pu marked to $1 from today until Monday September 7th. Stock up on all the goodies on your wishlist :) Right now you can catch my ENTIRE store on sale for $1, hurry over and grab savings storewide! Click the ad to start shopping!



And I know its been forever, so bad of me I know :(..but I have a PU present for you today. My daughter and 2 close friends of mine..umm LEELEE, PIX.. :) are HUGE fans of Twilight and I came up with these playing around in psp. I thought someone else might like them as well..until next time..xoxo K

Click image to download

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm one of those Twilighter momz, LOL! Thank you, thank you for Twilight Tags! *squeal*