Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Commercial Use Freebie Time

I trust all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I know I had fun purchasing all the wonderful items that were up for sale in my favorite stores. I would like to take a moment and say thank you to all the wonderful customers who purchased from me during the sales, I hope you are enjoying them :) Please keep Zee in your thoughts as she is home recovering from a hospital stay over the weekend with a case of pneumonia. If you're reading hun..I love ya girl..get better soon :)

I have a new commercial use item up in my stores today. You can find it at Creative Scraps, Berry Bliss Scrapz and my newest store at Scrap Happiness.

I would like to take a moment and give credit to a very special person for the use of her Crystal SBP presets that I used in making them. Karen Stimson over at Wool Sweater Street is the lovely designer of these great presets..click here to take a look at all the wonderful things she has. Thanks so much Karen!



Reg. $3.25 Now $2.50


You can find them by clicking here, here or here :)

Now on to the freebie. Click the image to download. Enjoy..xoxo K

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Jody said...

Totally cool! Thank you so much Kathy!!!!!

(((HUGS)))
Jody :-)