Thursday, September 18, 2008

My First Tutorial!

I am so excited, I just had to share. A CT member from Aussie Scrap Designs wanted to use one of my kits to write a tut. Thank you to Raeven from Aussie Scraps.

So here is the tut with a link if you choose to try it out.

Autumn Bliss






This is the kit used in the tut and it can be found at Aussie Scraps Designs

Autumn Delight





Here is a preview of another kit I worked on last nite.

Addicted to You

Aussie Scrap Designs




OK, so on to the freebie, an add on to my new kit, addicted to you. Here's some word art for you to enjoy.

HERE is the download for the word art.



Thanks for looking,
Zee

1 comment:

trishalfaro said...

Thank you for allowing me to download some of your work! I am especially excited about the back yard playgrund stuff. THANKS AGAIN!