Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh MY .. another award :)

Tishia has given me this lovely award...thank you so much sweetie!

The rules are simple, and before I pass this on, I must list 7 things that I love.

1. God (first and foremost)
2. My wonderful husband and my precious children
3. My nightowls..you know who you are heehe
4. Designing
5. PARIS HILTON
6. DALE JR
7. pepsi..and chocolate LOL..a hard call since I love them both

Now my lucky kreative winners are...


Off to spread the kreativity :) ... be back soon ...xoxo K

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwww I feel so loved...teehee
thanks sweetie...I Loooove you too...hehehe((hugs))
xoxoxoxoxo

Kristine said...

Thank so much Kathy! You sure know how to make a girl feel better!!! Mwah!
(sprays Lysol 'cuz my kid gave me cooties)

Melanie said...

thank you!! Just glad I didn't have coke or coffee in my mouth when I read your list!! ROFLMFAO!! Gotcha a little present in your email!!!

Melanie said...

where is that little midnight owl??? I saw him and he is cute!!

Jody said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I'm finally getting it up on my blog now :-D

(((HUGS)))
Jody :-)