Thursday, November 27, 2008

Surprise Black Friday CU Bag :) and a freebie

I trust you all had a lovely Thanksgiving; it was nice to just have time with family, no rush no fuss..just togetherness :). I have been working the greater part of the week to get this for you all by midnight..(woohoo I made it lol). So without further adue..




This is a BusyScrappin exclusive..3 new items valued at $6.00 for only $1.50! You can find it by clicking here.

Now in honor of all us shopoholics LOL! both online and off hitting the big sales today I created this freebie for you...

click the image to download :)




Now I have to run catch a quick nap..I'm off to brave the masses at Walmart here in just a wee short hours...wish me luck....xoxo K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).

Jody said...

Cool Flair!! Thank you!!!

Jody :-D