Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Award, Designer of the Month, New Blinkage :)

Been a very eventful week here..why does it seem that everything tends to get crazy all at once? After a wonderful day out with DH for my birthday, migraines started yet again only to be followed by oldest DD coming down with a nasty streph throat. Eh, needless to say it put a HUGE damper in my mojo to say the least. Thankfully now though everything seems to be evening out. I actually feel that mojo returning, which is a good thing because too many days without designing drives me bonkers lol!

I was so loving given a new award from Dawn, Karen and Scrap Stew Sue..you ladies rock!! Thank you both so very much, I adore it :)




And the rules are :)

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.


And the nominees are..(drumroll please...)

Leaonna
Jody
Kirsty
Mel
Pixie
Sarah
Linda
Farrah
KC
Michelle



These ladies are remarkable, each one special to me, not to mention their wonderful contributions to the scrapping community. Pay them a visit, you'll be glad you did. Keep up the wonderful work ladies...you mean the world to me!

I have a new blinkie!!



Pixie did a FABULOUS job making it, it coinsides with a new kit that's almost ready to hit the presses..and it case you haven't figured it out..yes..it's Paris related LOL! If you are in need of a blinkie facelift, click here to visit Pixie. THANK YOU HONEY...can I dare say..LOVES IT!

And in closing, I have been named "Designer of the Month" at TKO.......wooooohooo! From now until Friday night, all my designs are .46 and then 50% the entire month of February. Take that economy!!

Now is a good time to take stock on all my products and alot of the girls there also have crazy FAB sales going on..click here to visit.

Well, I hear PSP calling me, saying hurry up already LOL! I'll be back soon with another freebie :)

xoxo K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my award kathy! I love it!!
Linda

Michelle's Angels said...

Awww. Thank you Kathy for this award. You're a doll and I just love your stuff! :o)

Scrapping from the Heart said...

Thanks for the award K, I've given you a dif award in return. :)