Monday, January 19, 2009

Award Time :)

Dorothy dropped by and left me a new award! Thank you so much honey..I love it :)



If you get a chance, swing by and see her. She so graciously gives away a CU every Sunday, she is the sweetest! I in turn, must pass this on to 5 people who haven't received it.

Drum roll please...

Leaonna..she's my boss at Busy Scrappin and a dear friend, she's a great teacher as well. I love ya hun!

Mel ..Oh I couldn't think of any other person I'd rather yell at the TV with via the phone on a Nascar Sunday...Dale Jr is the man! Oh and she's a lovely scrapper too :) Only 26 days to go......woooooooohoooo!

Heather..I adore her, she always makes me laugh..and supports my Paris addiction lol! (see 12/11/08 post) Congrats again sweetie on the news of your little one.

Jody...my online shopping buddy..never lets me miss a sale, nor I her if we can help it..plus she's our resident glitter queen..you know you're the stuff girl..oh and she's my Heroes junkie too..man we love that show..only 2 weeks to go YAY!

Pix-my newest employer and buddy, she's so inventive and has the greatest ideas, I feel privileged to be a part of her team :)

Off to spread the lovelies, and off to bed, check back soon for goodies..xoxo K

2 comments:

Heather Stokes said...

Awwwwwwww.......You are going to make this hormonal preggo CRY with your absolute SWEETNESS. and BOY am I in good company too. I feel honored. LOVE YOU !

Melanie said...

thank you!!! Got a whiff of the fumes off the TV last night!!! Can't wait!!! Thanks for the love!!! Heehee!!

melanie