Friday, January 23, 2009

New Commercial Use Grab bag & a CU freebie for you :)

I have just released my newest commercial use grab bag. There are 5 full size commercial use items that I haven't ever released. If you are familiar with my older bags, you don't want to miss this one!



Only $3.00

You can find it in all my stores..click a store below to start shopping :)

Busy Scrappin
TKO Scraps
Cotton Candy Kreations
Scrap Happiness

Now for your freebie, I know it's way overdue, but trust me my desktop is full of new and exciting things that are being released soon. Enjoy..xoxo K

Click image to download..please feel free to leave love here as 4shared can be a royal pain lol.



11 comments:

Faye Hadfield said...

Thank you - this is very beautiful!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

K - your works is GORGEOUS girl!!! I am hoping to put this to GOOD use today and I am off to pick up your CU grab bag and can't wait to take a peek inside!!!

I will catch up with you soon and thank you for sharing your AWESOME talent and for being SO generous in doing so!

MWAH!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Unknown said...

this is gorgious baby!!!!
thank You!!!!

Deborah (damc) said...

thank you so much for this great freebie
hugs
Deborah (damc)

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

another beautiful creation, thanks so much for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Elements - Valentine post on Jan. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Valentine Bling strand it is beautiful. :)

Jay said...

thank you! this is lovely!

KissedbyPix said...

Now you have an award on my bloggie!

xoxox

Pix

Anonymous said...

Thank you ~ this is lovely! :)

Mary Ann said...

This is so pretty, thank you for sharing with us.