Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Commercial Use Arrivals

I hope you all have stayed warm this week..I was being to think we all had moved to North Pole as cold as its been. On a good note though its been a wonderful time to create new products..so here's whats new this week :)

You can only find these at TKO Scraps..and right now you can grab them on sale!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

$1.95


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

$2.60

If you haven't had a chance to run over..take a second and check out the new store. You can even pick up a HUGE collab kit for free just for stopping by.

Click here to visit TKO Scraps.

And 2 more commercial use goodies :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are also on sale for a limited run..pick a store to shop

Busy Scrappin
Cotton Candy Kreations
TKO Scraps

I have a valentine kit coming to stores soon..so stayed posted for that one. I'll be back soon with another freebie..snuggle up and stay warm :)

xoxo K

1 comment:

d said...

Goregous new designs! I am a fan and I have an award for you over on my blog http://dorothyscreations.blogspot.com