Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another award and a limited run CU freebie

I hope you all are having a lovely week. I had the best time this weekend at the reunion, every mom should get that kind of a break every now and again! It was so nice and even still it was even better to come back home. I had a certain "Dale girl" LMAO call me moments before I left..and I brought her back a present...Hey Melanie..looky





I made sure I stopped by the speedway on the way home..you know I love ya girl! You know Dale was in there last weekend :)

I was also presented the "I love your blog award" by Amber . Thank you so much hun..I am so touched by your sweet comments and I am blessed to work beside you at BusyScrappin! I'm adding your name to the list on the side :)


Now if you made it through allllllll my rambling, you deserve a gift LOL! I have my 2nd designer layout template for you today. This link will only be available until noon on Thursday after that it moves to the store. Enjoy..xoxo K
Click to download

LINK EXPIRED

10 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

I LOVE this ;) Thank You!

Leaonna said...

Very Cool Hun!!! thanks for sharing
((hugs))

Billbanter said...

Kathy, it's another great idea that I just love! That CGSF of yours is just wired right to think of all these cool things!!! Thank you so much sweetie!

Glad you had a fun and safe time at the reunion. I was thinking about you all weekend hoping everything was just perfect for you.

Aunt Anne

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

twinsmom1 said...

awwww, thanks!!!!!! You know I love it!!!!! glad you had a good time!!! cute little bears you have here!!!

Melanie

LindaJD said...

This is Great! TYSM, I have just used one of your freebies on a Preview for a freebie I am adding to my blog later tonight...TYSM for that too :)

Shannon said...

Cool -thanks!

Mirella said...

Hello!

You have an award waiting for you on my blog <3

Kimberly.3D said...

Beautiful work! You are definitely a favorite designer. Please come to my site to claim your award. Thanks for inspiring me!

Kimberly.3D said...

I wanted to let you know I gave you an award. Stop by my blog and pick it up. Scroll down til you find your name. Thanks for being an inspiring artist!

http://kimberly3ds-scraps-n-stuff.blogspot.com/