Friday, October 31, 2008

Busy Scrappin Trick or Treat Blog Train

Happy Halloween! Who says the kids should have all the fun? A total of 13 designers have gathered to bring you this train, no tricks just treats! So what are you waiting for? Jump on, no tickets needed and download to your heart's content :) Please keep in mind that if a freebie isn't up, try again later as we are in different time zones. Enjoy :) xoxo K

Click the image to download my part :)

There are 5 elements and 5 patterned papers in my set.



Busyscrappin

Crazy Diamond

Designed by K (you are here)

Munchkyn Scraps

Latte' Dah Designs

Simply Scraps

Robyns Chic Scraps

Scrappin Time Fun

Scrap Stew Sue Designs

Scraps by Shilo

Serene by RW

Scrap Wizard

Digidesigns By Amberbaz

5 comments:

Gisele Jaquenod said...

A big hug! Happy Halloween!!

Unknown said...

this is adorable hun....thanks and i LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love the bling! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

Please, I loved the kit BOO! I wonder where can I buy it. You can reply to my email please? samanthabarbosa@ymail.com
Thanks
Samantha