Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl :)

Today will be a hectic one at least until this afternoon. My oldest DD is 13 today; my word where did the time go? It was yesterday, or so it seems that that tiny little girl came into my life and changed my life forever. I remember trying so hard to have her on my daddy's birthday only for her to decide to come a day early. She was my daddy's biggest birthday gift and his first grandchild. I know that he is smiling down from Heaven on her today, so proud of the beautiful young lady she is. (Happy Birthday Daddy a day early..we love and miss you so) I'll post party pictures later on..if you have a minute leave her a little love today...
I love you Summer :)
...xoxo Mama

Then..at 4 years old



With Sydney at 9
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


With Gabe at 11


And now ..our very own PoisonedEmoGirlScraps at 13 :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pics!!!! See you are hiding some news from me!!! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE these...hehehe and the Emo layout is fabulous!!!!((hugs))