Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sending kisses to heaven..and love for my husband :)

First off, I want to say Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there as well as the dad's to be and the granddads :)
Today I will send my Father's Day wishes heaven bound as I lost my dad 3 years ago this past April. I was and still in my heart will always be daddy's little girl. I truly miss him..Daddy I love you..Happy Daddy's Day. Here is a layout I did in his memory...



Clockwise...Me and my brother, my nephew Issac, (my children) Gabe, Sydney & Summer

And wishing my husband a Happy Father's Day as well...our children are sooo blessed to have a WONDERFUL daddy..we love you honey!

And of course..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BOO :)..6 years ago today I married my best friend, my knight in shining armor. I love you more than words could ever say :)



For all my readers..have a blessed Father's day..

xoxo K

Post race...CONGRATULATIONS DALE JR!!! THE STREAK IS OVER :)







4 comments:

Melanie said...

Have to agree with you here!! GO 88!!! I was up yelling at the TV the last few laps of the race!!! I am truly glad to see him get back to victory lane. I knew it was not a matter of if he got back to victory lane, but when. Woohoo!!!!!!!

Kaklei Designs said...

your blog is awesome, I downloaded a few freebies from u before, great products,great blog, hugs,Karen

Heather Stokes said...

Awwww........Happy Anniversary!!!!
What a loving tribute to your Father - very beautiful - and YAY DALE JR!!!! Wooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL couple and a MOST touching tribute to your dad sweetie!!!

This is my first visit to your blog and you do some AWESOME designing!!!

Keep up the FAB work and GO DALE!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)