Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New look, same blog and a freebie :)

Yay..I am so beside myself with joy..we have a fresh new look designed by yours truly..after ALOT of tweeking and a MAJOR migraine..but I'm pleased with it. Gotta give props to PsycHO for the wonderful generator, its just amazing. If you're looking to redo your blog without learning a bunch of code, it's truly the way to go :)

Now for today's freebie..thank you Zee! Still trying to catch up on all my backlog of work that I've missed in 2 weeks..ahh there are never enough hours in a day! Anywho..back to the drawing board..xoxo K

Click image to download

2 comments:

mumsy said...

rhyodiThank you Suzanne i am oalways on the lookout for baby elements
Ann from Australia

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 23 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).