Thursday, August 14, 2008

Commercial Use Freebie Time

Ok so I haven't been here much but I come bearing a gift :) This CU was inspired by Melanie who I know is working on a Japanese kit, and PLUS the fact that David heads to Japan in 17 more days, you can tell where my thoughts are in the design world. Melanie is moderator in our ADS Designers group and does a fabulous job over at Strictly Reveal. (Speaking of which if you wanna see what's in the new grab bag I posted yesterday, you can find it over there *wink*)So this one dedicated to you Mel..thanks for all that you do..you do a marvelous job..we love ya! I know I've been tagged by Pamela as well and I will post that probably in the am as it is late here and I am just poofed..didn't want you to think I forgot ya :) And now, I'm headed to bed..I'll be back soon..xoxo K
(waves a quick hello to Shilo on the way out)

LINK REMOVED.. Available now at Berry Bliss Scrapz

6 comments:

Cindyrelly said...

This is too cool ;) Thanks soooo much!

Unknown said...

Boy this is right up my alley! I love the printables and that's actually what brought me to digi to start with. Thank you so much!!!! I love it!!!!! It looks like a fantastic design. You rock!!!!! Big bear hugs!!!

Aunt Anne (adsd group)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

CĂ©line said...

merci :)

Unknown said...

Oh I'm special I got a wave =]

thanks for the freebie

JMCS said...

Can't wait to unzip this one. Thank you so much. :)

Hugs,
Jonni